1. How long do fat grafting results last?
Once the fat grafts take hold and mature (gain its own blood supply in its new location in order to persist long-term)over the first 12-18 months the results should be evident for many years. It will become like every other living tissue in your body; therefore, it does change in volume if you lose or gain weight. If you maintain your weight after the procedure, there is no question that fat is the ideal material for soft tissue augmentation with the most natural-appearing results.
2. How to prevent bags under eyes?
SD Professional tips will help to prevent and improve puffy eyes and bags under eyes:
1. Make sure that you have at least eight hours of sleep at night to diminish dark circles and prevent bags under eyes.
2. Please drink enough water to keep your body well hydrated, which in turn will prevent dehydration that develops bags under eyes.
3. Make sure that you reduce your salt and processed food intake to ensure your body stops retaining water under your eyes.
4. The chilled green tea bags and/or cool cucumber slices will also help to reduce the puffiness of your eyes and the dark circles.
5. You can also use of dermal fillers to improve the appearance of your eye bags.
3. Fillers vs. thread lift?
Most modern thread lifting utilizes absorbable sutures, which have many major benefits. These threads not only lift and support, but provide volume as they go away, creating a lift and fill effect. These modern thread lifts can be used in conjunction with dermal fillers to give a complete and precise rejuvenation of your face.
4. Am I a good candidate for a liquid face lift?
If you have mild jowls or suffer from the typical effects of middle-age, including vertical lip lines, volume loss, lines along the sides of your nose and chin or crow’s feet, then you should experience great benefits from a liquid facelift.
Liquid facelifts are an appropriate form of treatment for patients interested in restoring youthful volume and shape to their faces without invasive surgery. It is safe and beneficial for people with all different skin types and age groups looking to accomplish any of the following:
1. Subtle lift of facial features
2. Reduced wrinkles, creases, line or folds
3. Restoration of natural and youthful proportion of your face
4. A fresher and younger appearance
5. Is SD Skin Reinvigoration protocol effective for acne scar treatment?
PRP and Fractional CO2 laser (PixelPerfect) have a synergistic effect on the therapy for acne scar treatment. Our combined application does not only effectively reduce acne scars appearance and superiorly improve skin texture, but also significantly relieves the coarse pores, pigmentation, and erythema caused by laser therapy.
Discover Q&A about cosmetic surgical and non-surgical procedures on SD Advice App available on iOS/Android. SD Advice is the only authorized and approved Q&A app from Svetlana M. Danovich MD, PhD, FACS, New York top cosmetic plastic surgeon.
SD Advice on the App Store appstore.com/sdadvice.
SD Advice on Google Play goo.gl/6FbDby.