- Hereditary hair loss is a medical condition that affects about 80 million American women and men.
- A man has a 50% chance of experiencing hair loss by his 50th birthday. This hereditary condition, clinically termed androgenetic alopecia, is characterized by a receding hairline as well as a loss of hair on top of the scalp.
- There was a rise in people seeking treatment for hair loss in 2012, according to statistics released from a member survey conducted by the International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery (ISHRS).
- In 2012, approximately 971,460 (285,425 surgical patients and 686,035 non-surgical patients) underwent hair restoration, a 5% increase from 2010, according to statistics released from a member survey conducted by the International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery (ISHRS).
- From 2010 to 2012, hair restoration procedures performed on the eyebrow and face (moustache/beard) increased 13.1%
Can we help you?
You are here
Hair Restoration Facts
A top cosmetic plastic surgeon in New York City and Long Island and an expert in restoring structure and balance with a perfect sense of the divine proportions of beauty in every patient.
Organized by the Star Network, the Queens Power Women in Business Awards & Networking Event on May 18th at Terrace on the Park paid tribute to influential women in business whose major achievements and participation in the community have helped make a difference in the borough. Award presentations were emceed by Vicki Schneps, co-publisher of Schneps Communications, and Cheryl Wills, award-winning reporter and anchor on Spectrum News NY1.
Svetlana M. Danovich – Cosmetic Plastic Surgeon and Whole Body Organic Rejuvenation Specialist – was recognized as one of the most powerful women in Queens business.
“Dr. Danovich was acknowledged and honored by Star Network for her many extraordinary achievements. She is a fabulous woman and an amazing doctor who has been so successful because Dr. Danovich has a passion for what she does. It is my privilege to recognize her!” Victoria Schneps-Yunis.
With duel degrees including a MD and a PhD from Moscow, Russia and later reaching academic excellence and graduating in the top 10% of her class from New York College of Osteopathic Medicine, New York, Dr. Danovich boasts outstanding academic credentials, reinforcing her position as a leading NY-based cosmetic plastic surgeon.
Svetlana M. Danovich MD, PhD is always on the pulse of what’s new and more importantly what’s next. Located on 5th Avenue, NYC and in Great Neck, Long Island, her centers boast cutting-edge surgical and non-surgical techniques utilizing the Whole Body Rejuvenation concept.
Dr. Danovich is well noted for her liposuction technique and is the doctor behind Lipo-On-The-Go – her quick and virtually painless procedure that encompasses multiple disciplines for a slimmer, sexier body in under an hour.
Additionally, the SD Medical Arts is home to an advanced laser studio and a comprehensive hair restoration center in Manhattan and Long Island.
Most notably though, Svetlana M. Danovich MD is one of the leading providers of the in demand O Shot® and FemiLift™ / ThermiVa® for a comprehensive vaginal rejuvenation and the Priapus Shot® (P-Shot®) for penile growth and strength.
“As a doctor it’s not only important to be a perfectionist, but to have empathy and a bedside manner. I am there with my patients, emotionally, mentally, and physically because it’s not only about the enhancement. It’s about freeing your mind from constraints and insecurities, allowing your inner beauty to shine. When you unleash that – you have opened up a whole new world!” Svetlana M. Danovich MD.
We’d like to take a moment to congratulate this amazing woman for all of her great contributions in the medical and surgical field while being honored as a top doctor at the Women of Power in business. Thank you for being so incredible Dr. Danovich. You’re so deserving of this award.
Photographed by Benno Klandt.
Even though there is no known cure to completely eliminate cellulite, the right foods and drinks in your diet can significantly reduce cellulite and contribute to the smoother-looking body you have ALWAYS desired.
1. Start your day with matcha tea to get a mega dose of antioxidants in every sip, detoxify effectively and naturally, calm the mind and relax the body. This tea can enhance mood, provide vitamin C, selenium, chromium, zinc and magnesium to increase fat burning to prevent the expansion of fat cells that cause cellulite.
2. Use flaxseed on your breakfast. Try adding at least a few tablespoons of flaxseeds each morning to oatmeal, cereal and/or yogurt to boost collagen growth in order to strengthen the skin and help to reduce the appearance of cellulite.
3. Hydrate yourself very well with at least 8-10 glasses of water daily to flush out toxins, plump up the skin, and make cellulite lumps less visible.
4. Add kelp to your diet to help the body burn fat and thus reduce the appearance of cellulite.
5. Gotu kola extract – must-have product to reduce cellulite with scientifically proven efficacy to fight the problem and minimize the appearance of bumpy cellulite by improving elasticity and thickening the skin tremendously!
6. Topical application of aminophylline cream to the affected area 2 times a day significantly helps to break down fat in cells, maintain skin smoothness and make cellulite bulges less visible.
7. Add vitamin C to build collagen in the form of g3® Juice. There is a unique and highly bioavailable form of carotenoids called lipocarotenes® that provides powerful antioxidant protection while supporting healthy immune function. This product has a very high vitamin A, C, E, B-vitamins content to build collagen for healthy and smoother skin appearance.
8. Utilize massage therapy to stimulate circulation, drain excess fluids, and soften the bands for smoother appearance of the treated area.
G3 is a powerful blend of four “super fruits” – Gac fruit, Chinese lycium, Siberian pineapple, and cili fruit as well as abundant amounts of both water soluble and fat soluble antioxidants (B –Carotenes, Vitamin E, Vitamin C, Vitamin A, minerals, Lycopene, Lutein, and 190 other actives) to provide extraordinary antioxidant protection while supporting healthy immune function, slow the common effects of aging through DNA protection, and improve the skin quality and appearance. It has been used more than 2000 years in Siberia, Tibet, China and Europe as a rejuvenating tonic, for skin health, and blood purifier.
SUPER FRUITS + ORGANIC REJUVENATION = POWERFUL REJUVENATION PROCESS WHILE SUPPORTING HEALTHY IMMUNE FUNCTION
- 1 of 21