- Hereditary hair loss is a medical condition that affects about 80 million American women and men.
- A man has a 50% chance of experiencing hair loss by his 50th birthday. This hereditary condition, clinically termed androgenetic alopecia, is characterized by a receding hairline as well as a loss of hair on top of the scalp.
- There was a rise in people seeking treatment for hair loss in 2012, according to statistics released from a member survey conducted by the International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery (ISHRS).
- In 2012, approximately 971,460 (285,425 surgical patients and 686,035 non-surgical patients) underwent hair restoration, a 5% increase from 2010, according to statistics released from a member survey conducted by the International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery (ISHRS).
- From 2010 to 2012, hair restoration procedures performed on the eyebrow and face (moustache/beard) increased 13.1%
Can we help you?
You are here
Give yourself the ultimate pre-wedding gift to ensure you will have everything from glowing skin to beautiful lips just in time for your big day.
Getting prepared for your wedding day can go well beyond regular sessions with a trainer or a devoted diet regimen. Whether you’re looking to chisel your jaw line, brighten your skin or stop excessive sweating from getting in the way of your big day, here are the top SD Medical Arts recommended quick fixes that may be worth undertaking before your wedding date.
1. NON-SURGICAL NOSE JOB
In less than 30 minutes, we can straighten the bridge of the nose, narrow the tip, or fill in unflattering divots by utilizing dermal fillers.
Flawless skin can be yours, courtesy of Alma’s specially designed ClearLift™ laser treatment and high powered Near Infrared technology. Harmony’s skin remodeling treatments rejuvenate mature skin, enhancing your natural beauty and revealing smoother, younger, healthier-looking skin. The treatments are ‘lunchtime procedures’ that are virtually painless with no downtime, and no need for pre- treatment anesthetic. The greatest advantage is that it’s safe for all skin types.
3. GLOWING SKIN
Utilizing a lighter version of CO2 laser resurfacing, your skin will be rejuvenated, freshened and wedding ready. This procedure is performed in less than 20 minutes without any irritation or downtime.
4. LIP PLUMPER
Get ready for your beautiful wedding photos. Fuller, luscious lips can be instantly yours using dermal fillers.
To combat dry digits that can distract from your new sparkler, we recommend combining a PRP Treatment with microneedling, laser toning, and a gold mask to soften, smooth, and brighten skin.
6. NO SWEAT
Botox® is beneficial to prevent underarm sweating so you will stay completely dry while dancing all night, or to keep scalp dry to prevent hair from frizzing around the hairline. Results, which can be seen after one treatment, will last nine months to a year.
7. CHISELED LOOK
“I can easily create almost permanent cheekbones or a fabulous jawline with dermal fillers making you look 5 to 10 years younger.” Dr. Danovich
8. DARK CIRCLE ERASER
Filling the areas above the tear trough and near the lash line is a powerful tool in treating sunken eyes and excessive hollowness. Tiny blunt needles are used to inject dermal filler under the skin and muscle to lift and fill the “hollowed out” lower eyelids.
9. BROW LIFT
Injecting Botox® along your hairline and under the tail of the eyebrow will have you looking more relaxed and refreshed, creating a prettier you. Results are visible in two days and can last 3-4 months.
Women receiving the O Shot® procedure can enjoy a dramatic increase in their sexual response by activating the Female Orgasm System. By injecting PRP into an area called the “O Shot® – a collection of structure”, we activate the orgasm system. Women usually feel the effects of the O Shot® instantaneously due to the growth factors influence to rejuvenate and enhance the sexual response.
“What can I do about my hair loss?”
“Is there any permanent baldness cure available?”
The American Hair Loss Association states that over 54 million people in the US alone will experience hair loss during their lifetime. Now this complex and multifactorial phenomenon is curable through the regenerative process of stem cell therapy.
Regardless of the cause of typical hair loss in the majority of the population, whether due to hormonal issues, aging, or genetic predisposition, stem cell therapy stimulates inactive follicles to become healthy and strong. It also encourages the growth of new follicles where there were none by building or reinforcing the hair follicle’s papilla – the base of the hair follicle bulb.
Stem cell treatment is an FDA guidelines-compliant, safe, effective, and permanent hair loss and baldness solution.
“In the near future, hair loss stem cell treatment will become the astounding norm. The hair loss struggle is becoming a thing of the past,” says Svetlana M. Danovich MD, PhD, FACS – Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeon and Hair Specialist of New York.
At SD Medical Arts, we will thoroughly address all of your questions and customize treatments according to your needs and desires.
Contact us now for more information and see what Stem Cells and our SD Comprehensive Individualized Organic Hair Restoration Model can do for you and your hairline!
Manhattan - 917.793.1700
Great Neck - 516.439.4688
Discover a new way to sublime hair with SD Organic Comprehensive Hair Restoration Model & Hair Rituel by Sisley Paris.
Rethinking the ritual of care with SD Organic Comprehensive Hair Restoration Model. We leverage the extensive hair treatment knowledge to benefit of the beauty of your hair. Our scientific approach is an innovative hair care ritual to respond to various hair problems.
PRP (Platelet-Rich Plasma) Treatment Protocol incorporates a powerful concentration of plant-based extracts and essential oils, minerals, vitamins and proteins by Sisley Paris to stimulate the scalp for long term health and nourishing the hair for immediate beauty.
1. PRP injections appear to be effective in the treatment of hair loss in both males and females, without remarkable adverse effects, along with high patient satisfaction rate. PRP is defined as the plasma derived from autologous (your own) blood rich in the essential growth factors – “growth factors cocktail”! The regenerative potential of plasma depends on interactions between PRP growth factors (PDGF, TGF-b, and VΕGF) and stem cells of the follicles to activate the proliferative phase of the hair, giving rise to the future follicular unit. Therefore, PRP serves as a potential treatment of hair loss. PRP has a positive therapeutic effect on male and female pattern hair loss without major side effects. Based on our experience, patients demonstrate clinical improvement in the number of hairs-hair regrowth (up to 20% increase) and hair thickness (30-40% increase).
2. An innovative skincare ritual has been developed to respond to various hair problems. It carefully caters to both the scalp and to hair fiber thanks to complementary key ingredients (Zinc, Copper, Magnesium, Vitamin B6, Pro-Vitamin B5, extracts of Linseed and spelt seeds, Sage extract) that act from the root of the hair.
3. Hair Ritual is composed of six essential products: Revitalizing Volumizing Shampoo with Camellia Oil, Revitalizing Smoothing Shampoo with Macadamia Oil, Restructuring Conditioner with cotton proteins, Regenerating Hair Care Mask, Revitalizing Fortifying Serum for the scalp.
- 1 of 27