- Hereditary hair loss is a medical condition that affects about 80 million American women and men.
- A man has a 50% chance of experiencing hair loss by his 50th birthday. This hereditary condition, clinically termed androgenetic alopecia, is characterized by a receding hairline as well as a loss of hair on top of the scalp.
- There was a rise in people seeking treatment for hair loss in 2012, according to statistics released from a member survey conducted by the International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery (ISHRS).
- In 2012, approximately 971,460 (285,425 surgical patients and 686,035 non-surgical patients) underwent hair restoration, a 5% increase from 2010, according to statistics released from a member survey conducted by the International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery (ISHRS).
- From 2010 to 2012, hair restoration procedures performed on the eyebrow and face (moustache/beard) increased 13.1%
Can we help you?
You are here
“What can I do about my hair loss?”
“Is there any permanent baldness cure available?”
The American Hair Loss Association states that over 54 million people in the US alone will experience hair loss during their lifetime. Now this complex and multifactorial phenomenon is curable through the regenerative process of stem cell therapy.
Regardless of the cause of typical hair loss in the majority of the population, whether due to hormonal issues, aging, or genetic predisposition, stem cell therapy stimulates inactive follicles to become healthy and strong. It also encourages the growth of new follicles where there were none by building or reinforcing the hair follicle’s papilla – the base of the hair follicle bulb.
Stem cell treatment is an FDA guidelines-compliant, safe, effective, and permanent hair loss and baldness solution.
“In the near future, hair loss stem cell treatment will become the astounding norm. The hair loss struggle is becoming a thing of the past,” says Svetlana M. Danovich MD, PhD, FACS – Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeon and Hair Specialist of New York.
At SD Medical Arts, we will thoroughly address all of your questions and customize treatments according to your needs and desires.
Contact us now for more information and see what Stem Cells and our SD Comprehensive Individualized Organic Hair Restoration Model can do for you and your hairline!
Manhattan - 917.793.1700
Great Neck - 516.439.4688
Discover a new way to sublime hair with SD Organic Comprehensive Hair Restoration Model & Hair Rituel by Sisley Paris.
Rethinking the ritual of care with SD Organic Comprehensive Hair Restoration Model. We leverage the extensive hair treatment knowledge to benefit of the beauty of your hair. Our scientific approach is an innovative hair care ritual to respond to various hair problems.
PRP (Platelet-Rich Plasma) Treatment Protocol incorporates a powerful concentration of plant-based extracts and essential oils, minerals, vitamins and proteins by Sisley Paris to stimulate the scalp for long term health and nourishing the hair for immediate beauty.
1. PRP injections appear to be effective in the treatment of hair loss in both males and females, without remarkable adverse effects, along with high patient satisfaction rate. PRP is defined as the plasma derived from autologous (your own) blood rich in the essential growth factors – “growth factors cocktail”! The regenerative potential of plasma depends on interactions between PRP growth factors (PDGF, TGF-b, and VΕGF) and stem cells of the follicles to activate the proliferative phase of the hair, giving rise to the future follicular unit. Therefore, PRP serves as a potential treatment of hair loss. PRP has a positive therapeutic effect on male and female pattern hair loss without major side effects. Based on our experience, patients demonstrate clinical improvement in the number of hairs-hair regrowth (up to 20% increase) and hair thickness (30-40% increase).
2. An innovative skincare ritual has been developed to respond to various hair problems. It carefully caters to both the scalp and to hair fiber thanks to complementary key ingredients (Zinc, Copper, Magnesium, Vitamin B6, Pro-Vitamin B5, extracts of Linseed and spelt seeds, Sage extract) that act from the root of the hair.
3. Hair Ritual is composed of six essential products: Revitalizing Volumizing Shampoo with Camellia Oil, Revitalizing Smoothing Shampoo with Macadamia Oil, Restructuring Conditioner with cotton proteins, Regenerating Hair Care Mask, Revitalizing Fortifying Serum for the scalp.
The best advice I can give anyone is to live in harmony with nature. When you nourish and care for yourself, you will protect and beautify your skin.
That’s why I recommend Sisley Skin Care, the best plant-based cosmetics.
Sisley combines an understanding of plants, their composition, and their effects on the way the skin works with an understanding of its mechanisms.
Through a process that can take several years, Sisley’s scientific team researches the best dosages and combinations of the most effective active ingredients, allowing them to create complete formulas in order to provide the most comprehensive solutions to a given problem.
To keep a radiant, healthy and natural glow to the skin, I recommend combining a PRP (platelet-rich plasma) treatment (yearly) with a few of my personal favorite products, which I mention below. PRP growth factors are crucially important for new cell generation and cellular functions, such as creating new collagen and elastic fibers. The new cell growth in your skin generated by the platelet-rich plasma takes weeks to months, which is why significant improvement takes place over time. Introducing a plant-based skincare line like Sisley, can radically help improve skin conditions. It's no secret that I love using organic beauty products from head to toe. For some months now, I've tried my best to avoid unnecessary chemicals, fragrances and sulfates in my cleansers, serums and moisturizers. My complexion is apparently happy about that! I feel like it has been calmer, more hydrated and more resilient, perhaps because it is not being irritated by questionable ingredients.
Here are some of my favorites:
- RADIANT GLOW EXPRESS MASK: Masque Eclat Express
- BLACK ROSE CREAM MASK: Plumping, Soothing, Brightening Mask
- BOTANICAL D-TOX: Detoxifying Nighttime Treatment
- GLOBAL PERFECT: Pore Minimizer
- INTENSIVE DARK SPOT CORRECTOR: intensive dark spot skin care treatment for local application
- BLACK ROSE PRECIOUS FACE OIL: Anti-Aging Nutrition
- 1 of 27