Even though there is no known cure to completely eliminate cellulite, the right foods and drinks in your diet can significantly reduce cellulite and contribute to the smoother-looking body you have ALWAYS desired.
1. Start your day with matcha tea to get a mega dose of antioxidants in every sip, detoxify effectively and naturally, calm the mind and relax the body. This tea can enhance mood, provide vitamin C, selenium, chromium, zinc and magnesium to increase fat burning to prevent the expansion of fat cells that cause cellulite.
2. Use flaxseed on your breakfast. Try adding at least a few tablespoons of flaxseeds each morning to oatmeal, cereal and/or yogurt to boost collagen growth in order to strengthen the skin and help to reduce the appearance of cellulite.
3. Hydrate yourself very well with at least 8-10 glasses of water daily to flush out toxins, plump up the skin, and make cellulite lumps less visible.
4. Add kelp to your diet to help the body burn fat and thus reduce the appearance of cellulite.
5. Gotu kola extract – must-have product to reduce cellulite with scientifically proven efficacy to fight the problem and minimize the appearance of bumpy cellulite by improving elasticity and thickening the skin tremendously!
6. Topical application of aminophylline cream to the affected area 2 times a day significantly helps to break down fat in cells, maintain skin smoothness and make cellulite bulges less visible.
7. Add vitamin C to build collagen in the form of g3® Juice. There is a unique and highly bioavailable form of carotenoids called lipocarotene® that provides powerful antioxidant protection while supporting healthy immune function. This product has a very high vitamin A, C, E, B vitamins content to build collagen for healthy and smoother skin appearance.
8. Utilize massage therapy to stimulate circulation, drain excess fluids, and soften the bands for smoother appearance of the treated area.