According to the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, liposuction is the most common procedure which has increased significantly in popularity across the country. What do you need to know prior to undergoing Liposuction?
1. Be wise in choosing your surgeon – True Liposuction Specialist and Cosmetic Surgical Artist!
The most important questions you can ask are the following:
– “How long have you been doing these procedures, and how many have you done?”
– “How do you determine where to sculpt and contour?”
– “Can I have three references that I can call that have had the same areas done?”
2. Lipo is not a fast and easy way to lose your weight!
Let’s not get lazy. Exercise along with a balanced diet is the only way to maximize the results of Liposuction in achieving the ultimate goal in your appearance. “It ALWAYS takes two hands to clap,” says Dr. Danovich.
3. Final results may take 3 months to show up!
It takes at least 3 months to see the complete effect of Liposuction. Be patient. So work hard and don’t be in a hurry to buy an entire new wardrobe just yet.