There may be no better feeling than dropping a few inches from your waist. However, all that diet and exercise won’t solve your saddlebag problem of having trouble slipping your favorite jeans over your hips. “Saddlebags can greatly distort your body in any outfit,” says Dr. Svetlana Danovich. “Plus, when you’re naked, the dimpled, puckered skin that often accompanies fat deposits doesn’t make anyone feel attractive.” Dr. Danovich can make this mental and physical anguish disappear within 60 minutes with her signature Lunchtime / Tickle Lipo procedure.
Here are 5 reasons why your next lunch should be with Dr. Danovich and not with the girls from the office:
- No cutting. A cannula quickly and easily removes unwanted fat cells.
- Dr. Danovich is a pain management expert and employs a local painkiller that dissipates within the hour.
- Dr. Danovich knows how to keep a woman curvy and feeling sexy.
- Two for the price of one? Liposuction of your saddlebags will make your derriere look better.
- You won’t return to the office with unsightly bulges in your thighs.
Noteworthy. As a pioneer in perfecting the fat transfer method, Dr. Svetlana Danovich can take the fat you don’t like and turn it into fat you will love. Visit our Fat Transfer section for all the details. While cosmetic surgery by Dr. Danovich will generate long lasting results, keeping your body active and healthy compounds the results.
Here are 5 quick diet and exercise tips to keep those saddlebags away from your closet:
- 45 minutes of cardio – everyday. Dr. Danovich recommends walking on the treadmill at a fast pace and incline.
- Here is one that is old school: 5 sets of 20 jumping jacks – whenever and wherever.
- A good reason to be trendy: Pilates classes will strengthen your thighs.
- Kitchen sink salads: mix and match greens, fruits and nuts. Drizzle with fresh olive oil and balsamic vinaigrette.
- Eat lots of apples. They are high in fiber and help in controlling your appetite.
For visual exercise tips, please visit our friends at PopSugar.