1. DO THE BUTTOCKS HAVE A NATURAL FEEL AND MOVEMENT AFTER THE LUNCHTIME BUTT LIFT PROCEDURE?
The beauty of using your own fat for buttock augmentation is that you are simply increasing a tissue layer that is already present. This means that the buttocks will both look and move naturally after surgery. It may initially feel quite firm and tight right after the fat injections, but this softens by a month or so after surgery. The issue with buttock fat injections is not whether a natural result will be created, but how much of the injected volume will survive and become permanent
2. IS BBL (BRAZILIAN BUTT LIFT) ONLY FOR WOMEN?
No. An increasing percentage of men are also seeking the procedure to get a more rounded and full-looking buttock, but the majority of Brazilian Butt Lifts are still requested by women today.
3. HOW SOON WILL I SEE RESULTS AFTER MY LIPOSCULPTING PROCEDURE?
Immediately after the procedure, you will notice a significant improvement in the areas where fat was removed on the day of your procedure; and in a few weeks, you will see greater enhancement as swelling subsides and the skin adjusts to your body’s new shape.
4. ARE THERMITIGHT® RESULTS PERMANENT?
ThermiTight® provides long-lasting results but are not permanent. The results of ThermiTight® should last 2-5 years or more.
5. WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THERMISMOOTH® FACE / THERMISMOOTH® BODY, THERMITIGHT®, THERMIRASE®, THERMIVA®, AND THERMIRF®?
A: ThermiRF® is a device using Radio Frequency source to perform ThermiTight®, ThermiSmooth® Face / ThermiSmooth® Body, ThermiRase®, and ThermiVa®.
1) ThermiTight®: a small probe used under the skin to create a significant tightening of areas such as neck, abdomen, arms, and breasts with a single treatment to achieve a dramatic result. Nothing currently on the market will tighten skin like ThermiRF®.
2) ThermiSmooth® Face / ThermiSmooth® Body: a smooth round probe used on the surface of the skin of the face such as loose skin around the eyes or lines around the mouth. This requires 3 treatments, 3 weeks apart to get results you want for a long time.
3) ThermiRase®: toxin-free disabling of nerves that can smoothen lines of the face, laxity of the neck muscles with long-term results (up to 1 year or more). It can be a great alternative to Botox® or Dysport® or Xeomin®.
4) ThermiVa®: female tightening of internal vaginal laxity or external laxity.
Discover Q&A about cosmetic surgical and non-surgical procedures on SD Advice App available on iOS/Android. SD Advice is the only authorized and approved Q&A app from Svetlana M. Danovich MD, Ph.D., FACS, New York top cosmetic plastic surgeon.
SD Advice on the App Store appstore.com/sdadvice.
SD Advice on Google Play goo.gl/6FbDby.