Gain confidence in the boardroom and the bedroom. It’s man’s world when it comes to modern medical aesthetics. No longer the domain of just women, with natural and effective treatments, men are capitalizing on looking and feeling their rugged best! Never before has there been a better time for men to achieve natural results. Whether it’s a fuller thicker head of hair, a more youthful looking face to stay competitive in the workforce, or that special shot that gives a man a natural boost in the bedroom they are all signing up for the latest male anti-aging treatments in New York City provided by top Cosmetic Surgeon Dr. Svetlana Danovich.
Whole Body Organic Rejuvenation for men is a modern, unique and complete approach to fight aging by using growth factors, fat transfer, and stem cells derived from a man’s own body to hinder the aging process from head to toe. Dr. Danovich’s is changing men’s lives using cutting edge technology for organic and natural results.
We know men come to us with unique needs, desire privacy, and want natural and effective results. It’s never about “one technique fits all”. That’s why Dr. Danovich spends a great deal of time simply listening to her male patients – getting to know and understand each man before proposing a treatment. As a result, she is able to carefully recommend the individual treatment for every man, guaranteeing the highest possible levels of effectiveness and patient confidence!
Dr. Svetlana Danovich has created B.O.O.S.T. for men. This therapy utilizes Platelet Rich Plasma, which is derived from a man’s own blood. It stimulates the production of collagen, activates dermal connective tissues and fat cells plus increases the production of new blood cells. In short, it turns back the cellular clock on aging skin and the body! This approach has been used successfully for years within the sports medicine and wound care arenas for healing the body.
Whole Body Organic Rejuvenation is the most effective treatment for clearing up acne scars, hair regrowth and even correcting sexual dysfunction by utilizing a man’s own body resources, Platelets Rich Plasma from the blood and stem cells from the fatty tissues.
PRP is a powerful “cocktail” with a variety of growth factors and cytokines which stimulates tissue regeneration, collagen synthesis and angiogenesis. Yes, has little to no side effects or downtime. “Training and knowledge is critical in providing the various applications of PRP for men,” says Dr. Danovich, a talented surgeon who has been trained in the PRP procedures by the inventor, Dr. Charles Runels. Many doctors are offering these treatments because the results are so fantastic and don’t require surgery, however, it is important to find a qualified doctor who has the appropriate training for the optimal results.
The quality and concentration of the Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) determines the potency of the treatment and in order to achieve that, Dr. Danovich says, “you need to follow five critical steps to phenomenal masculine results”:
- Pretreatment preparation.
- Separation of PRP by using special filters and a certain centrifuge speed and power (which varies for male vs female).
- Activation of the platelets by using recommended stimulus which results in a differentiated growth factor release from the platelets themselves.
- PRP technique with precise injection depth using specific needle size.
- Post treatment care to maximize results utilizing vitamin supplements and prescribed skin regimen.
Men’s hair loss prevention and regrowth. A wide range of elements – including heredity, stress, illness, medical treatment and nutritional issues – can lead to unwanted conditions of thinning hair and hair loss. For example, according to the American Hair Loss Association, two-thirds of American men will experience some degree of appreciable hair loss by the age of 35, and by the age of 50 approximately 85% of men have significantly thinning hair.
B.O.O.S.T. is an exciting, non-surgical therapeutic option for men who require stimulation of hair growth for hair loss conditions. It allows you to actually grow new hair, permanently, with greater coverage and density than existing hair replacement methods. Dr. Danovich reports a 90% success rate, and patients experience a 20% growth rate or more. It is also a superb tool as a prevention measure to stop hair loss before it starts.
Dr. Danovich’s PRP Stem Cell Hair Boost procedure combines a proprietary vitamin complex with stem cell transfer, micro-needling and Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Therapy to stimulate new growth, enhance existing hair follicles, hair density and prevent shedding. “This procedure can also be used to augment hair transplants,” Dr. Danovich reports, “but most patients are so pleased with the results, they’re skipping the transplants entirely.”
Best performed in thinning areas, the treatment can also achieve a degree of new growth where hair is missing completely. Prior to the treatment, the patient undergoes a three-to-four month regimen of nutritional supplements designed to prepare the hair and scalp for optimum results. The in-office protocol itself includes four key steps:
- Vitamin boost. Dr. Danovich’s special Vitamin D and Vitamin B complex is injected into the site to nourish the cellular structure.
- PRP boost. The man’s own blood is refined in order to produce platelet-rich plasma that is injected into the site to increase the production of new blood cells in the hair follicles.
- Stem cell boost. At the same time, stem cells from the patient’s own fat are also injected to boost cell turnover.
- Micro-needling. Finally, tiny needles, no larger than a hair’s width, are inserted into the site to speed up blood circulation, reduce the “resting” phase of the hair follicle and put those follicles on notice that it’s time to get busy!
Dr. Danovich’s PRP Stem Cell Hair Boost is applicable for a wide variety of patients, including:
- Young males in the early stages of hair loss.
- Middle-aged males with thinning hair and hair loss.
“Drugs like Minoxidil can have side effects,” Dr. Danovich points out, “like scalp dryness and dermatitis. Plus, when a patient stops using any topical treatment that dilates blood vessels and stimulates blood flow, the vessels contract and the hair disappears. With our PRP Stem Cell Hair Boost, however, and with proper preparation and follow-up, the benefits are permanent, satisfying and long-lasting!”
Men’s acne and facial scarring. Clear skin is important to men too! When platelet-rich blood is injected into sites on the face where scarring has occurred, they release a host of beneficial growth factors that help to promote healing and stimulate regrowth of collagen and elastin. This natural healing process helps remove acne scars while enhancing men’s skin overall texture and vitality.
A masculine face. B.O.O.S.T. is the guy’s organic alternative to looking younger and fit. Growth factors in the patient’s platelets contain natural, multi-potent stem cells which activate the production of new collagen, fatty tissue and blood vessels to rejuvenate the skin. Our cutting edge technology coupled with the surgical skill and precision result in improved and long-lasting volume, plus rejuvenated skin texture. Men look younger more vital and most important for them, quickly and naturally!
Organic sexual wellbeing. Men can enhance sexual performance and restore their confidence levels. The B.O.O.S.T protocol for men, the “Priapus Shot” or “P-shot” uses blood-derived growth factors to rejuvenate aging erections by increasing collagen and elastic fibers, smoothing muscle mass and stimulating growth of new blood vessels and nerves. Patients experience stronger and longer-lasting erections with variable size enhancement.
Here are some of the benefits of the Priapus Shot:
- There’s never been an allergic reaction as this is coming from your own body, so the body does not react to it as a foreign substance).
- Bruising is minimal if at all.
- There’s no lumpiness or nodules.
- The effects last at least 18 months and could be permanent (as if the skin actually becomes younger).
- There’s actual growth of new tissueby stimulation of uni-potent stem cells. So the change in shape is not from something foreign being in the body but from the body actually rejuvenating and growing!
- The Priapus Shot stimulates new blood flow with new blood vessels – not from simple dilation of the exiting blood vessels (neovascularization).
“It’s not only about the organic enhancement the modern man can now achieve. It’s about busy active men looking and feeling their confident best. When a man feels confident they feel as if they can conquer a whole new world of opportunities from the bedroom to the board room,” says Dr. Svetlana Danovich.