1. Are you certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery?
2. Where you trained specifically in the field of plastic surgery?
3. How many years of plastic surgery training have you had?
4. Do you have hospital privileges to perform this procedure? If so, at which hospitals?
5. Is the office-based surgical facility accredited by a nationally- or state-recognized accrediting agency, or is it state-licensed or Medicare-certified?
6. Am I a good candidate for this procedure?
7. What will be expected of me to get the best results?
8. Where and how will you perform my procedure?
9. What surgical technique is recommended for me?
10. How long of a recovery period can I expect, and what kind of help will I need during my recovery?
11. What are the risks and complications associated with my procedure?
12. How are complications handled?
13. How can I expect my body to look over time? After pregnancy?
14. What are my options if I am dissatisfied with the cosmetic outcome of my liposuction?
15. Do you have before-and-after photos I can look at for this procedure and what results are reasonable for me?