One hair transplant using the follicular unit extraction method of hair transplantation with NeoGraft®, one session of 500 hair grafts.
Can we help you?
You are here
NeoGraft® Hair Restoration
“I believe our hair is one of the most important accessories we own; not to mention a major asset in our physical appearance. Most of us are emotionally attached to our hair and its outward reflection of our self-image throughout our lives. Whether it’s the length, the color, the cut or the style, it definitely contributes to our sense of individuality. Therefore, hair loss can be a very dramatic part of the natural aging process, and seeking ways to curb this process used to be a challenge. SD Hair Protocol, in conjunction with NeoGraft®’s advanced technology, offers a discreet solution to hair loss, allowing patients to achieve natural looking results with no linear scar, minimal downtime and a shorter recovery period.”
About SD Medical Arts Hair Transplant Procedure
SD Medical Arts Comprehensive Individualized Organic Hair Restoration Model takes into account the following:
- Medical History
- Antioxidant Level
We address underlying factors by optimizing your antioxidant level, stimulating bloody supply and angiogenesis to the scalp. This is done in conjunction with the latest hair transplant technology, NeoGraft®. NeoGraft® is the one of the most modern, cutting edge and natural hair restoration approaches on the market to date. NeoGraft®’s minimally invasive hair transplant procedure is a much more desirable option for both men and women, as opposed to traditional hair restoration methods.
- 1 of 5
How does the NeoGraft procedure work?
What are the benefits of the NeoGraft® hair transplant procedure?
- Least invasive procedure for hair transplantation.
- Patients who receive the NeoGraft® procedure feel little to no discomfort.
- No stitches or staples are used in the NeoGraft® procedure.
- No unsightly linear scar.
- Flexibility for any hair style of your choice, short or long.
- Shorter recovery time compared to other hair transplant procedures – patients can typically go back to work the next day.
- Fewer restrictions on your normal day-to-day activities.
- Natural looking results.
- Can be used to fix visible linear scars from previous “strip” hair transplant surgeries.
Post NeoGraft - How to Maintain Your Newly Transplanted Hair Follicles
Your newly transplanted hair should be supported by a healthy lifestyle and diet after the NeoGraft® procedure; by utilizing PRP treatments, laser enhancement technology and key signature products based on our expert clinic formulations and trichological knowledge.
Our multi-step hair restoration model is designed to fit your individual specifications and requirements. SD Medical Arts will help you to achieve the most natural-looking hair in the most organic and comprehensive way.
Q&A / QUESTIONS AND SD ANSWERS
The downsides of the FUE procedure are several:
typically a lower percentage of hair regrowth (for most patients an 80 to 85% rate of regrowth vs. 90 plus % with FUG;
- higher cost;
- difficulty obtaining a large number of grafts;
- anything more than 2500 or so requires 2 consecutive days of procedures;
- the need to shave the head in the donor area.
However, FUE is still the procedure of choice for young men, men of African American ethnicity, those who have depleted their donor supply from prior work, and those who wish to have the option of shaving their head.
What does the multi-step hair restoration model include?
Our multiple step regimen includes:
1. Blood work to rule out any underlining health issues which can potentially compromise the hair restoration results.
2. Biophotonic Scanning to measure overall antioxidant level. It measures the carotenoid antioxidant levels in your skin while giving an immediate reading of the carotenoid score.
3. Personalized and customized vitamin regimen based on biophotonics scanning and blood work.
4. PRP (Platelet-Rich Plasma) – powerful cocktail of growth factors derived from your blood, mesotherapy (vitamin injection) and stem cells are injected two months prior to NeoGraft® Transplant to increase blood supply and stimulate angiogenesis (new blood vessel formation). This will prepare and maximize hair transplant result for optimal healthy hair growth.
5. NeoGraft® Hair Transplant using the Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE) method, the individual follicles are gently removed from the back of the head (the “donor area”) in their naturally occurring groupings of about 1-4 hairs. The follicles are then artistically implanted in the areas of the scalp where balding has occurred to complement the facial structure and current hairline. This results in a discrete, natural-looking hair transplant.
6. Post-Transplant Care includes Laser Therapy, PRP treatment, vitamin and signature hair product regimen, in conjunction with healthy diet and lifestyle modifications.
7. Results are monitored monthly, and regimen adjustments are made based on progress.
SCHEDULE A CONSULTATION
Please complete the form so we can properly respond to your inquiry within 24 hours.
*ALL FIELDS MARKED WITH ASTERISK ARE MANDATORY